Tenant Fees

Application Fee £175

(Up to two tenants)


Additional Tenants £50 for each additional applicant

(over the age of 18)


Guarantor(if required) £50


Company Application £300


Pet Deposit £100 (protected within MyDeposits with your deposit and may be returned to you at the end

of tenancy)


Amendment to current tenancy £25

(i.e. change rent due date)


Reference at end of tenancy £0

Landlord Fee's

Fully Managed £200+VAT then commission of 10% of the rent per calendar



Tenant Finder Only £250+VAT no commission taken of any rental income


Rent Collection £200+VAT then commission of 8% of the rent per calendar



Serving Housing Act Notices £75(such as Section 8 or Section 21 notices)  N/A if fully managed


Court Appearance £50 per hour


There will no charge if you choose to change management service with us if the tenancy is in a periodic tenancy with the tenant found by ARC Estate Agents. If the tenancy is in a fixed term period with the tenant found by ARC Estate Agents then a change of 10%+VAT of rent for the remainder of the fixed term tenancy agreement (up to a maximum of 6 months)


Any landlord who withdraws from an application after initially accepting a tenant and after they have completed successful credit and reference checks, will be required to reimburse all fees paid by tenants / guarantors at application. All fees will be reimbursed to the applicants

deposit protection - arc copy
property ombudsman - arc